Draft AICIS Cost Recovery Implementation Statement 2022-2023
What this consultation is about
Feedback is sought on our draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) which provides information on how we will implement cost recovery for regulatory activities in 2022-23. The draft CRIS includes details about:
- Government cost recovery policy
- how we comply with the charging framework
- how regulatory charging works
- proposed fees and charges (see key points below)
- implementation of cost recovery for our regulatory work
- our financial and non-financial performance related to cost recovery
- financial forecasts
Key points - no proposed changes to fees for services and registration charges (levies) proposed to reduce
Fees for services in 2022-23 are proposed to be maintained at their 2021-22 rates.
Levy prices are proposed to be reduced across all levy paying registration levels (levels 2-8) by about 8%.
More information on proposed fees and levies can be found in section 8 of the CRIS.
Have your say
Consultation on the draft CRIS was open for a 4 week period of public comments from Tuesday 28 June 2022 until Tuesday 26 July 2022.