Skip to main content

Can you prove you're registered at the correct level?

You must keep records about the value of industrial chemicals that you imported and manufactured during the registration year. This is so you can prove you're registered at the correct level and paying the correct registration fees and charges.

Examples of records you must keep are commercial documents such as:

  • invoices
  • purchase orders
  • receipts
  • import declarations 
  • other documents that identify products containing industrial chemicals and the value of those industrial chemicals

Read more about 'records to prove you are registered at the correct level'

Published date
Was this page helpful?
For broken links or technical issues, please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include your name, email address and other personal or commercially sensitive information.

Keep informed with updates