Skip to main content

Why universities and not-for-profit organisations should read this

Did you know? Universities, colleges, research institutes, charities and not-for-profit organisations that import or manufacture industrial chemicals (and products designed to release industrial chemicals) may need to register with us.

It doesn’t matter if you only import or manufacture a small amount, or another university already imports the same or similar chemicals from overseas – the process of working out if you need to register is the same as for any other business.

We’ve added some new content to help these organisations work out if they need to register with AICIS, how to go about it – and what to do next.

Read more: Do universities and not-for-profit organisations need to register?

Published date
Was this page helpful?
For broken links or technical issues, please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include your name, email address and other personal or commercially sensitive information.

Keep informed with updates