© Australian Industrial Chemicals Introduction Scheme 2020.
Who holds copyright
We have licensed all content on this website under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, except:
- the Commonwealth of Australia (the Commonwealth) Coat of Arms
- the Commonwealth, Department of Health and Aged Care or AICIS logos or emblems
- images, including images of our staff and premises
- any content or material provided by third parties
- subject matter protected by a trade mark
If you use our content or material under a CC BY 4.0 license, you must provide a link to the licence, indicate if changes were made and attribute it using the following format:
Licensed from the Commonwealth of Australia under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
Otherwise, apart from any permitted use under the Copyright Act 1968, the Commonwealth reserves all other rights.
We have made all reasonable efforts to identify all third-party material on this website. You may need to obtain permission from third parties to re-use their material and you should contact them directly.
The American Chemical Society holds copyright over all Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) information. This includes:
- CAS registry numbers
- CAS index names
- CAS molecular formulas
- CAS associated definitions
Further information on the use of our website and the material it contains can be found in our website Disclaimer notice.
If you want more information about copyright or anything on this page, please contact us.