Skip to main content


Top links

At the end of every registration year, you need to submit an online 'annual declaration' to confirm that your chemical introductions were authorised under the law.
Decorative image

Registration depends on whether you're importing or manufacturing industrial chemicals (and products that contain industrial chemicals) for personal, hobby or commercial use.
man in casual wear working from home office

I want to...

I want to search

Other information for businesses

If you need to submit any non-English documents or information to us, you must also provide an English translation from an approved or accredited translator.

Keep informed with updates