Information Publication Scheme agency plan
The Information Publication Scheme (IPS) aims to increase the transparency of government decisions and encourage a culture of disclosure. Our IPS agency plan describes how we meet our IPS obligations.
Our IPS agency plan outlines the processes we follow and the steps involved in managing our information and making it available online.
Our plan describes:
- what information we will publish
- how we will publish this information
- how we will meet the requirements of the IPS
- how to request further information
What information we will publish
- Who we are and what we do
- How we are funded
- Freedom of information
- Public consultations
- Our performance reports
- Our decision-making powers and enforcement
- How to contact us
How we will publish this information
To meet the requirements of the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) and ensure that we are transparent, we publish a range of information online. We will provide content on our website that is accurate, up-to-date and machine-readable. It will be easy for users to access and written in language that is easy to understand. On some occasions, if content cannot be provided on the website in an accessible format (such as scanned documents or scanned images), you can contact us to access a copy of the information.
How we will meet the requirements of the IPS
We will provide:
- online content in a format that can be searched, copied and transformed
- a search function and site map on this website
- an opportunity to provide feedback about the IPS
- whenever we can, information that conforms with WCAG 2.0 guidelines
How to request further information
You can ask a question, request information, give feedback or make a complaint about AICIS using our contact us form - or call or write to us.
Free Call: 1800 638 528
Phone: +61 2 8577 8800
Postal address: GPO Box 58 Sydney NSW 2001
Under the Freedom of Information Act 1982, you can also access documents held by AICIS. Freedom of Information applications can be emailed or posted to us.