Skip to main content

Draft AICIS Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) 2021-22 – read the CRIS and have your say. Comments close on 14 May 2021.

Comparable hazard assessment

A comparable hazard assessment is a type of assessment certificate application involving certain assessments or evaluations conducted by an overseas assessment body. You must meet strict criteria to apply.

Was this page helpful?
For broken links or technical issues, please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include your name, email address and other personal or commercially sensitive information.

Keep informed with updates