Skip to main content

We've updated our guidance on NICNAS to AICIS transitional arrangements.

Apply to change an existing certificate or authorisation

A certificate holder can cancel an assessment certificate. If there are any joint certificate holders, all of them must also consent to the cancellation.

Keep informed with updates