Skip to main content

Register your business and renew your registration

A quick outline of what you need to do if you're planning to introduce (import or manufacture) industrial chemicals - or products that release industrial chemicals - for commercial purposes.

You must register your business if you import or manufacture (‘introduce’) industrial chemicals - or products that contain industrial chemicals - to sell commercially.

If you are continuing to import or manufacture industrial chemicals, you must renew your registration by 31 August each year.

If there is a change to the total quantity of industrial chemicals that you imported or manufactured in a registration year, you may request a change to your registration level.

Steps to update your business details - you can nominate the people who can access our services on your behalf through AICIS Business Services.

Keep informed with updates