Forgot my username and password
You must reset your password every 3 months.
Passwords expire every 3 months as required by the Department of Health's IT security policy.
Your password must:
- be minimum 14 characters and maximum 127 characters
- be different to you last 8 passwords
- not contain your account name or more than two consecutive characters of your full name
Your password may contain:
- English uppercase characters (A-Z)
- English lowercase characters (a-z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Most non-alphabetic characters, including spaces e.g. ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) < > ? , ; . “ / \
You password can be changed maximum once per day.
As a suggestion, use a passphrase. Passphrases are made up of 4 or more random words making them longer than a traditional password. This makes them harder to guess but easy to remember. Passphrases should be long, unpredictable and unique.
Forgotten or expired password
Step 1: Go to AICIS Business Services and click either ‘Forgotten your password?’ or 'Reset password' on the sign-in page.
Step 2: Make sure there are no blank spaces before or after you enter your username. Click ‘Reset password’ to submit your request.
Step 3: We'll email you an email. This can take up to 30 minutes.
Step 4: Click on the link in the email to go to the password reset page at AICIS Business Services and follow the instructions. The link in the email is valid for 24 hours.
Changing your password
If you want to change your password at any time – even if your password has not yet expired – follow the steps for 'Forgotten or expired password'.
Forgotten your username
Contact the AICIS Helpdesk on 1800 638 528 (option 1) or use our contact us form and select 'AICIS Business Services'.