Highest indicative risk is low risk - report type
Guide to completing the ‘Report type’ section of the pre-introduction report for ‘highest indicative risk is low risk and the other types do not apply’.
What is the type of your pre-introduction report?
Note: when you select ‘Highest indicative risk is low risk and the other types do not apply’, this means that your introduction is not one of the other types. The other types are:
- Low-risk flavour or fragrance blend
- Chemicals that are only for use in research and development and meet the criteria for reported introductions
- Chemicals that are internationally assessed for human health and the environment
- Chemicals that are internationally assessed for human health and are low or very low risk for the environment
- Chemicals that are internationally assessed for the environment and are low or very low risk for human health
Do you know the proper name of the industrial chemical? (CAS or IUPAC name)
You, or someone else, must provide your chemical’s proper name, which includes the CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service) or IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry) name for your chemical.
Select Yes if you can provide the proper name yourself.
Select No if someone else is going to provide the chemical’s proper name. Click Business look up and enter the AICIS business ID of your chemical data provider (starting with NIC) followed by the chemical data provider contact person’s first and last name. If you don’t have their details, you must contact your chemical data provider as we cannot give you this information.