New guidance on completing a Pre-Introduction Report: internationally-assessed for human health and the environment
Our practical guide includes tips to help you successfully submit a Pre-Introduction Report (PIR) for ‘internationally-assessed for human health and the environment’.
- has a checklist for you to make sure you have the correct information before you start
- shows you the questions that you must answer in the PIR form in AICIS Business Services for the type ‘internationally-assessed for both human health and the environment’
- is designed to help you avoid common errors
Who should read this guide?
If you need to submit a PIR because you have categorised your chemical introduction and it meets the reported introduction criteria for the type - internationally-assessed for human health and the environment.
In the pipeline
We’re also working on guides for the 2 other types of internationally-assessed reported introductions:
- internationally-assessed for human health but not the environment
- internationally-assessed for the environment but not human health